Assessment Collaboration Services
At The Citadel, program and departmental assessment is an integral component of the institutional assessment process. Therefore, a wide array of services designed to foster effective assessment and evaluation within the institution are available. Assessment Collaboration Services can help your department or program use assessment effectively to be a champion for students by identifying student-centered learning outcomes and collecting the information to help you achieve those outcomes.
Our Office Is Ready to Partner With You
Following are some of the ways we can assist:
- Help you enhance your current assessment plan
- Collaborate with you to revise and enhance student-centered learning objectives
- Advise you on assessment design considerations, including how you can collect the highest-quality data
- Consult on data collection and analysis techniques
- Collaborate to design survey instruments, interview questionnaires, and focus groups
- Conduct assessment workshops for your faculty or staff
- Provide briefings that share institutional assessment data that is relevant to your program and stakeholders' needs
- Customize electronic portfolios to meet your program’s assessment and evaluation needs
- Discuss and design continuous improvement strategies
- Administer national standardized assessment instruments for your program
If you are interested in any of the services described or have questions about how we can help, contact Dr. Karin Roof at Ext. 4871 or by email.