The Military College of South Carolina
give online buttongive online button apply now buttonapply now button

Junior/Senior Year

Juniors/Seniors Information

Name Change: If you change your name at any point in your college career at The Citadel, you must notify the Registrar of the change. Otherwise, official documents (transcript or college diploma, for example) may be incorrect.

Please see the following information for Junior and Senior cadets:


Cadet Seniors: Please inform the Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs (Bond 369) if you will have your grandfather presenting your diploma.

Back to Top