Overview of Program
This is a two-hour program divided into three parts.
1. Part One: First Meeting – Approximately 30-45 minutes
- Get to know your CADIC counselor
- Complete questionnaires
2. Part Two: Second Meeting – Approximately 45-50 minutes
- You will schedule Part Two upon completing Part One
- Part Two occurs approximately one week after completing Part One
- Review and discuss the results of the questionnaires from Part One
3. Part Three: Final Part of Program, Completed Online – Approximately 5-minutes
- Three-to-five weeks after completing Part two, you will receive an email with a link to an online survey.